Craig Daniel on Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:19:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [change] Ballot for nweek 161 - 24 Dec 2009.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:17 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Should this be considered as implicit assigning of serial numbers? If so, I think it should be CFIed as Rule 17 says the Ballot shall
> only contain proposals which were recognized before the voting period began.

This is true, it should. The Minister of Change is supposed to
recognize proposals, then distribute the ballot when the time comes.

This prevents changes for an nweek, I believe.

 - teucer