James Baxter on Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:27:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Refresh Proposals?

> Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:13:55 -0500
> From: teucer@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-d] Refresh Proposals?
>
> It's high time we initiated the Emergency Decision.
>
> Can anybody find any Refresh Proposals that were submitted other than mine?

I think yours was the only one. As it's based on days rather than ndays, I assume the fact that the clock is off doesn't matter so we could start the decision now if some one initiates it and posts a ballot. I might post one later if no-one else does.