Craig Daniel on Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:30:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [change] Ballot for nweek 160 - 03 Nov 2009.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > Per the above, I publish a Notice of Violation alleging that Marr965
>> violated rule 81/0 ("Truthiness," a power-1 rule) by publicly making a
>> false statement that e merely unreasonably believed to be true in eir
>> ballot for nweek 160.
>>

> I'm not entirely sure that a message sent to spoon-discuss counts as publicly stating so we might have to revise our ideas about
> quoted messages to allow this to work.

I believe eir subsequent repost to the PF was clearly a reposting of
the same message rather than merely an assertion that it had been said
in the DF.

Also: I suggest that if the judge wishes to be generous that one
possibly appropriate sentence might be APOLOGY, with the prescribed
words being indicated based on their location in the ruleset.

 - teucer