Kerim Aydin on Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:55:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Oracle] judge assignments

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> CFJ 14, called by Walker,  "Kenner Gordon is a player." is assigned to
> Judge Goethe.
>
> CFJ 19, called by Hose, "Is the player known as Hose currently
> active?", is assigned to Judge Goethe.

So I don't mind slogging through the archives because B doesn't seem to
have the tradition of requiring the callers to provide evidence (or
perhaps for the Oracle to pass that evidence on in assignment) but is
there even some notion of the dates these were called in the record so
I have some notion of when to start looking?

-Goethe