M P Darke on Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:24:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

Not possible, the voting period has not ended.

--- On Fri, 16/10/09, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [s-b] (no subject)
To: "s-b" <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 20:40

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:35:31 -0400, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> If possible, I repeal R126 and R129.

If this was not possible. I deputize for Promoter and distribute the
following ballot:
I submit the following AI-4, II-0 proposal, "Cenobicide": {{ Repeal Rule
126 (The Cenobiarch) }}
I VOTE for the above proposal.
I deputize for Assessor to resolve the above Decision.
I deputize for Rulekeepor to enact the changes specified in the above
Decision.
I use my powers as specified in rule 129 to amend Rule 23 to restore the
voting period to a minimum of seven days.
I use my powers as specified in Rule 129 to REPEAL rule 129.