James Baxter on Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:58:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Promotor] Distribution of Proposal 1995, pool report

> Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:42:16 -0400
> From: wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-b] [Promotor] Distribution of Proposal 1995, pool report
>
> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 1995 D 2 2.0 JamesB              NTime2
> AGAINST.  I support a return of ntime, but without putting the game
> back on synchronous time I'm not sure what the point of making someone
> track ntime would be.

My proposal makes it so that terms like "week", "month" and "year" are defined so that they match up with ntime and all weekly reports would be submitted nweekly and all monthly reports would be submitted every 2 nweeks.

I haven't set anyone to track ntime although the MoM tracks the switch (because switches aren't valid unless someone tracks them). NTime is something that should be known by all - I would suggest we let http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Clock_automatic keep track of it. If we want the Ministry of Time back then that could be submitted as a separate proposal.