0x44 on Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:15:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: B Needs Women^WGameplay

I disagree that it should be a contest. Traditionally B gameplay has been
part of the rules, NOT a separate contest that people can join if they feel
like. That's an Agoran custom that shouldn't be continued.