Kerim Aydin on Sun, 7 Jun 2009 17:38:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [CotC] CFJ 6 assigned to Judge Goethe

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009, Roger Hicks wrote:
> I assign CFJ 6 to judge Goethe:
>

> 6 (District Inquiry)
> In terms of B Nomic, I own Barrack Obama.

By the Agoran standards of evidence for inquiry cases that you've adopted,
this would be FALSE or UNDETERMINED (no evidence was presented to suggest
that something that seems this unlikely might be true).  Since I'm new
to B though, there may be a cultural reference or history I'm missing, or
would the caller like to provide some more arguments?  -Goethe