Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:00:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Vote Power

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 0x44 wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 07:27:44 +0000 (GMT), M P Darke
> > <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I answer this Consultation YES, but only because it make life simpler,
> as
> >> there is now a precedent.
> >
> > I claim this Answer to be Inconsistent, but only because I think another
> > priest will give a more reasoned Answer.
>
> You can't, the alleged Answer was NttPF.  But yeah, Marr965, either
> re-post with actual reasoning or I'll be joining 0x44.

And just to facilitate everything: might as well either re-post with actual
reasoning or just ask Murphy to reassign the Consultation to a different
priest - will save us having to go through whatever period of time is
necessary to receive claims of inconsistency and then end up with the same
result: reassignment.

BP