Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:30:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Regeneration

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:14:56 -0400, Jamie Dallaire
> <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I move that we limit the doctor's responsibility to rule-defined
> automatic
> > events and to announced future game actions, excluding any that rely on
> > objection/support. I think the onus should be on the actor emself to
> carry
> > out the dependent action after the proper period has elapsed and
> > support/objection has been cleared.
>
> Dependent actions occur automatically after the requisite time period has
> passed if the dependencies have been fulfilled.

Yep. I just meant that it would be nice to change that back to what we had
it as for a while (manual occurence, responsibility of the performer)
because IMO the way it is right now can be a pain for ministers.