Charles Walker on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:45:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Hurried Proposals

Whoops, that's not what I meant.
I revise my proposal Hurried Proposals to read:

{

Create a new rule titled 'Tweaks' with the following text:

{

A player may, as a Game Action without objection, make arbitrary changes
to the gamestate.

}

}