Alex Smith on Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:52:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] ?spam? [s-b] Joining

On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 10:23 +0000, Charles Walker wrote:
> I request to become a player, known as "c-walker".

I think this works; becoming a player is one of the few things that
everyone here seems to agree is working at the moment.

However, to remove uncertainty, it seems likely that a Refresh Proposal
will soon be adopted that will remove all players who don't vote in the
current Emergency. Pretty short notice I know, but you can find the
proposals to vote on here:

http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Category:Refresh_proposal/nweek/135_2

and the legal choices are to vote for comex's, ehird's, JamesB's, or
Wooble's Refresh Proposal. I advise you to vote for one in order to make
certain that your attempt to become a player works.

--
ais523