Elliott Hird on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:31:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Straw poll

2009/2/19 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> C) Ancient History: Scrap B and continue with A Nomic using its
> existing ruleset.  Joel would probably appreciate one of use replacing
> em as Administrator :).

This has got some support even by I-think-we-can-fix-it proponents,
and B's gamestate is so messed right now that probably a lot of the
proposed interpretations are just as valid as each other.

Plus, reviving A Nomic would be kick ass.

I don't see many ways to justify (A) right now -- so much has
happened -- and (B) is basically (C) in a less fun form.