Cassie Bayer on Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:18:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] actually...

2009/2/18 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I submit the following Consultation: {{Are there any Selected Points of
> Order?}}
>
> Reasoning: no one cast a vote on any of the purported "Points of
> Order" that was exactly one of "Yea" or "Nay".  In addition, very few,
> if any, met any reasonable definition of "a single change to the Rules
> or Game State of B".

"Set the rules to:" is a single change to the rules.

Example: "Set rule 5e42 to this, and 5e69 to this" is more than a single
change.  Otherwise, just even the statement of "set rule 5e42 to [blah]"
would be more than a single change.  We would have to implement a number of
points of order that all say, "change the first character of rule 5e42 to be
'h'"