David E. Smith on Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:31:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] An Immodest Proposal

> > I submit a vote FOR this PoO.
> > I might not be a player and I am thus unable to vote for a Proposal.

If you really believe that the 2001 ruleset is still intact and in-force,
we've got a few days to sort it out. These proposals would have been made
too late for the "current" ballot, and the next one isn't due to be issued
for another week or so. Thus there's not (at this time) a proposal to vote
on - I haven't issued a ballot.

(I'm reading with great amusement the list archives; I really truly doubt
that I'm the admin at this point, but will leave it to the rest of you to
sort this out.)

dave