Craig Daniel on Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:46:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency?

On 2/11/09, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/2/11 Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I perform a Safety Dance.
>
> And thusly, all the players of B Nomic were transported back to 2006.

Ooh, so get to go back to the Political Go subgame. It's like normal
Go, except multi-player and with alliances. Your stones inherit
liberties from adjacent stones owned by either you or your allies. You
can take one turn per nweek, rather than there being a strict
rotation, subject to the limit that when an ally of yours moves you
have to wait until somebody else does who isn't your ally before it
can be your turn again.  Wonko, Iain, SkArcher, and I came up with a
system whereby some of us were allies and some of us weren't, so we
could effectively act as a team without having alliances between us
all; every nweek we all got to move at once and pull various tactical
plays off before anybody had time to react, thereby subverting the
point of the movement restriction. This worked for a while, but then
Wonko got scared, and said, "You're moving with your auntie and your
uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything
I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it.
Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I
yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later!" I looked at my
kingdom; I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of
Bel-Air.