Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:52:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] unbreak

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I assign the Ministries of Law and Change to myself, specifying a
> Reward of m100 for each.

I believe some of these reward values are too high for that to work. We'd
need the Minister of Ministry to tell us for sure, and eir display is
currently wrong, so I'm guessing the current reward values are something
like this:

http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Ministries&oldid=9560

And you can't give yourself a higher reward than the existing one.

The MoM went and reset them all to m100 for the new nweek but that should
only apply to vacant ministries... In fact that was challenged ages ago,
wasn't it? If I knew who e was and if this weren't spoon-discuss, maybe I'd
remove the MoM right about now :-p

BP