Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:14:14 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Oooops Priests

Just realized:

 Automatic Reassignment

Any Priest, who is not the Oracle and has not answered a Consultation he has
been assigned to within a Jiffy, ceases to be the Priest for any
Consultations he is assigned to and loses the Ordained Property. If a Player
loses the Ordained Property in this manner, he cannot regain the Ordained
Property until the next nweek.

The Judgment rule does not state (as far as I can tell) that a Priest ceases
to be assigned a Consultation when e requests that it be ZOTTED or
reassigned. Even if it did, the above quoted passage does not say that a
Priest must have been assigned the consultation continuously for an entire
Jiffy to lose Ordainment, but rather that it has been assigned to em once,
period.

Basically this means that any Priest who has requested reassignment/zotting
on a Consultation automatically still loses Ordainment / eir other
consultations after a Jiffy...

This is obviously a bug, but it definitely affects at least one of our
Priests. Could be 0x44, I think. Murphy, anyone else???

BP