Alex Smith on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:54:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation 202 on Early motnw Change

On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 09:49 -0500, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:54 AM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Oh, and please call your arguments "Reasoning" or I might not archive it.
> > (Being under no obligation.)
>
> I submit the following Consultation:
> {{
> Question: Is text included with a Consultation that clarifies the
> intent of the Consultation Reasoning, even if it's not labeled as
> such?
>
> ARGUMENTS: Rule 5E36 defines thusly: Reasoning, meaning text that
> clarifies the intent of the Consultation.
>
> Unbeliever: Tyler
> }}

Gratuitous argument: That is not a consultation. It contains a label to
indicate where the question is, which according to rule 5e36 is not one
of the things a Consultation can contain.

--
ais523
who is clearly not being entirely serious