Alex Smith on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:07:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] oh come on

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 17:48 +0000, Elliott Hird wrote:
> 17:47 < _0x44> Points of Order are not Game Documents, they are game
> documents.
>
> Consultation: {game documents are distinct from Game Documents}
> Arguments: No, just no.
After discussion in ##nomic, it seems that this line of reasoning may
mean that the PoO proposal will repeal all rules, including the 5e0 it
creates, by redefining Game Document such that existing rules aren't.
That would destroy the game; I'm not sure if it's a valid worry, or not,
but given that it's a potential threat to the game I think we have to be
careful.
--
ais523