James Baxter on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:38:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Fix the Grid

umm...I think this could lead to game breakage, as could any instance of colouring squares initially:

1. If all squares are initially black and the Grid is infinite in size then there will be an infinite number of black Squares.
2. Therefore 5E53 will create an infinite (5 x infinity = infinity) number of macks in the possesion of black at the beginning of each nweek
3. That is obviously broken

I like the current system of priority. It would be fiddly to have to change a Colour one hex value at a time. If you want to set a cost to colouring then spray cans that increase priority would be a better idea.