Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:58:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fix Public Displays...

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 19 Jan 2009, at 18:38, M P Darke wrote:
>
>  All Ministries are required to maintain Public Displays detailing in full
>> the rule that created the Ministry in question (unless otherwise specified
>> in that rule)
>>

> why

Makes sense, though those are already kept by the Rulekeeper. Might be
useful/convenient.

What I think might be even more useful is if Ministers (In addition to the
MoM) placed a Display of the Rules pertaining to their ministerial
responsibilities (since these are sometimes not necessarily in the rule that
created the Ministry). Or just of the snippets or Rules, too.

BP