bnomic on Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:47:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Point of Order!

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:43:01 -0500, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, what happens if I submit a Point of Order at noon on the 4th day of
> Unrest? People have until "the end of the first absolute day after the
> Point of Order reaches the Public Forum" to vote, which I'm assuming
> means the end of the 5th day.

Players do not have the ability to submit Points of Order on the 4th day,
but I should probably move that to the start of the 3rd absolute day if the
Chairman implements them on the 4th day. Or I could move that to the 5th
absolute day, but that means that the Unrest can take as many as six
calendar days, which might be a bit much.