James Baxter on Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:08:22 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Fixing the wiki

> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:43:14 -0500
> From: wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] Registering
>
> I take the Imaginary Ministry of Fixing the Damn Wiki

I support this. I took the vacant Ministry of Grid several rdays ago and it is impossible to create an account for me to edit the PD. The "Log in/create account" page provides a form for logging in, it does not provide a mechanism for or insructions on, creating a account.