Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:16:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I challenge...

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
>> Not obliged, but it would still be nice to update it.
>>
>> That said, I probably wouldn't know where to begin if I were you,
>> considering how messed up/ambiguous the gamestate is right now...
>>
>> BP
>>

> As MoS, in past emergencies I have done so, but the ambiguity of the game
> state makes any PD I put up suspect or incorrect. I'd rather wait until this
> Emergency is complete. At that point, I will update the PD to reflect the
> correct game state.

Fair enough. That's quite reasonable. Really, the main important thing to be
kept up to date on the MoS PD during an Emergency is the list (insofar as it
can be properly determined) of Paranoid and Calm Players (I don't know who
keeps track of non-Player PEPs)... Anything other than that can generally
wait.