comex on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:59:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Contract: Protect MoM

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit and become a party to this Contract titled "Protect MoM" {{
>
> Parties to this Contract that also hold the post of Minister of Ministries
> and do not abide by the Emergency Requirements below after joining this
> Contract must forfeit B Nomic. A MoM has not abided by the Emergency
> Requirements if five players post to the public forum indicating that is
> their opinion.

No time limit for the forfeit here... best to add one in case
Triggering gets repealed as broken (it probably will sooner or later
:>).

> A Party may leave this Contract 24+ hours after announcing intention to do
> so to the public forum. Parties may modify this Contract without objection
> from any Player.

Especially as the MoM can just start a scamergency procedure after (or
even before) leaving the contract.  Not enough time to oust em.

> Emergency Requirements:
>
> 1. The first of these forums that is operational must be designated as the
> Emergency Forum: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx, spoon-notices@xxxxxxxxx,
> spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx, or the IRC Freenode channel ##nomic [which has a
> public web-based log]. Under no circumstances should an Emergency Forum be
> designated that is not or will not remain read-write accessible to all
> players.

##nomic is pretty Terrible as an EF.  Why not allow any forum that
conforms to the read-write restriction if nomic.net is down?