Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:05:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1 Jan 2009, at 20:01, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
>  I claim the Answer to be INCONSISTENT. If neither YES nor NO is
>> appropriate,
>> there is always PARADOX.
>>

> I believe Consistent count = Inconsistent count ...Worrying. Anyone want to
> help not break the game?

"A Jiffy after the Answer has been submitted the Oracle shall tally any such
Claims. If there exist more Claims of Inconsistency than claims of
Consistency, the consultation ceases to be Answered and becomes Waiting."

A tie just results in Ponderation, not game breakage.