James Baxter on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:48:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Oracle?

> From: penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:35:42 +0000
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-d] Oracle?
>

> On 31 Dec 2008, at 17:14, James Baxter wrote:
>
> > I intend, with more support than objection, to cause the post of
> > Minster of Questions, also known as the Oracle, to become vacant.
>
> I, like, so totally supporteramate.
>
> (Note: This is ineffective because I am not a player.)
>
> Proposal: { ehird hereby becomes a Player }
>
> (Note: This is ineffective because I am not a player.)

You shouldn't have quit then.

I feel sorry for you but there isn't much I can do.
Any proposal I submit will take time to go through the system and could still be voted against.

I'll try to make you a Player but after 2 nweeks you can become a Player anyway.