Craig Daniel on Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:08:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fixing B Nomic

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 4:37 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The message said "I become calm." but it got formatted wrong by the e-mail system and merged into the line before which was part of the quote.

Ah, so it was. Oracle, please ZOT my Consultation. While I'm not a fan
of the advertisement that was included in the message, it was clearly
substantive and thus not spam.

JamesB, may I suggest putting responses on new lines? The fact that
your e-mail client doesn't handle line lengths properly, while
annoying, isn't something you can help with the one you've got, but it
would be convenient for the rest of us if when that led to a lack of
clarity you made up for it by manually adding the line breaks.

 - teucer