Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 30 Dec 2008 00:56:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Laser sharpener

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:29 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Sgeo <sgeoster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I consent.
>
> With Sgeo's consent, I do so.
>
> I change the value of the Pause to 8 using the laser sharpener.

Brainhurt, brainhurt, brainhurt.

I am considering going CALM sometime before the next 00:00 UTC.

Till then, accepting reasoned arguments and *bribes*.

Bonus consideration for reasoned arguments not in line with the submitter's
vested interests, i.e. unlike any of the others in this thread (save for
perhaps Murphy's, but then his Trophy may be less interesting than ours...)

Good night,

Billy Pilgrim