Charles Schaefer on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:24:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] What do I have to do

2008/12/29, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 29 Dec 2008, at 23:04, Charles Schaefer wrote:
>
> to convice someone to give me access to the Emergency Forum?
>>
>> Is there a secret handshake and a password I need to learn?
>>

> I tried, including bribery.

What bribe? There's no point giving them anything in B. They could get it
themselves.

Now, maybe something in AGORA.

But omg super sekrit cabal!!11111111

> A healthier option might be to look at the arguments that it isn't even an
> EF.

As MoL, I intend to take a full look at those before implementing any
so-called RPs.