Elliott Hird on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 06:39:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] You can't stop me breathing!

On 29 Dec 2008, at 13:18, James Baxter wrote:

I am still considered as a Player and if I am not a player then I become a player known as JamesB. I shall remain as a player until such time as the consultations submitted in the message below, which I now resubmit, are both answered as NO, which will cause my forfeit from the Game under the terms of the contract "Suffocation".

No, if comex forfeited you you cannot reregister.