Alex Smith on Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:34:44 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] [s-b, s-n and s-d] Stealing the Emergency Forum

[Note that if the Emergency Forum is in fact "reasonably accessible",
nothing in this message works.]

Rule 5E0(3) says, "If the Emergency Coordinator fails to do either of
these within 24 hours, any PEP can designate an Emergency Forum if he
notifies the other PEPs of its existence."

I am a PEP, and this message serves to notify you of the existence of
the Emergency Forum I'm designating. This time, you even get to find out
where it is!

The new Emergency Forum is <bnomic-emergencyforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
This one should definitely be reasonably accessible; anyone can send
messages to it or subscribe to receive messages from it, and anyone can
view its archives to see which messages have been sent. Sorry that the
EC failed to do this, although J remains the Emergency Coordinator.

Happy panicking!

--
ais523