Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 27 Dec 2008 00:23:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: No more tyrannical minorities

i quite like your Trusting idea. I think, however, it might be better to
change the emergency trigger to something like:

2 more paranoid than trusting peps, to a minimum of 5 paranoids.

as it currently reads, if 2 or 3 peps decide they like the status quo, it
takes 7 or 8 to go paranoid to actually set off emergency. IMO that's worse
minority-control that 5 paranoids.

BP