Elliott Hird on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:36:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] OK Charles

On 22 Dec 2008, at 22:26, Craig Daniel wrote:

I'm generally against the idea of a player that is controlled entirely
by two other players. You guys could modify the program to do anything
you felt like.

We could, but we have ethical standards.

(OK, there was that one time we rigged its Anarchist proposals, but they
don't actually do anything by themselves. It only passed because it was
part of a scam we were doing. Also, comex felt bad about it and I don't
think we'll be doing it again in a hurry.)