Elliott Hird on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:21:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] InterNomic Player/Bot Working Group

On 22 Dec 2008, at 20:17, Charles Schaefer wrote:

A while back (B's second era), B Nomic had a player called the Automatic (or maybe Automated) Nomic Playing Unit, which someone later admitted was an attempt to create an artificial player. I think it would be interesting to
try to do a little more with that concept, but I don't have sufficient
knowlege of programming languages to do this myself. I know a lot of you are
also involved in programming nomics, and was wondering if anyone was
interested. (I would send this to some of the p-nomics, but I figure you all might not appreciate getting five of the same message in your inboxes; if there are other programmer-nomicians you think would be interested, let them
know) Here's an outline of what I have in mind:

Bayes