Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 21 Dec 2008 00:53:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Tweak: Fix Retractions.

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ehird wrote:
>
> > On 20 Dec 2008, at 19:24, comex wrote:
> >
> >> What would this fix?  (In Agora, changing CAN to MAY would *break*,
> >> not fix, an action...)
> >
> > may is implicitly a Game Action. can not so.
>
> IMO "Any player can do X" also counts as "text to the effect that 'any
> player may do X'" (5E10).

yeah i'm pretty sure that's only pedantically broken. plus i'd much rather a
fix that just allowed for both may and can (and potentially others) rather
than changed all to may. if we rely on only may, we'll slip up sometime for
sure. that said, no harm in this tweak!

BP