Charles Schaefer on Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:13:37 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Proto Tweak

I only get one this nweek, so I want to get it right.

2008/12/2, Taral <taralx@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I request to become a Player known as Taral (just in case).
> I submit the following tweak:
>
> {
> [[ No more laundry lists? ]]
> Amend Rule 5E6 by replacing "commnicate" with "communicate".
> Amend Rule 5E10 by replacing "listthem" with "list them" and "fora" with
> "Fora".
> Amend Rule 5E11 by adding ", as a Game Action," after "All Players may".
> Amend Rule 5E14 by replacing "Off, and until" with "Off, and, until",
> "may as a Game Action" with "may, as a Game Action,", "Ministries and"
> with "Ministries, and", "turns off, and" with "turns off and", and
> "off a period" with "off, a period".
> Amend Rule 5E22 by replacing "which" with "who" and "it" with "he".
> Amend Rule 5E23 by replacing "becoming" with "making that Player".
> [[Rule 5E23 is a mess.]]
> Amend Rule 5E27 by replacing "and has not been" with "but not".
> [[Rule 5E34 appears to interact badly with conflicts/dependencies. Out
> of scope for a tweak.]]
> Amend Rule 5E36 by replacing "may as a Game Action" with "may, as a
> Game Action,", "Question or must" with "Question must", "exists a
> Consultation" with "exists a Waiting Consultation", and "in his
> insight" with ", in his insight,".
> [[I stopped after 5E47.]]
>
> Create m15 in the possession of Taral.
> }

[[bad timing with all the emergencies]]

Ratify Barack Obama's PD of the proposals titled "Contracts Plus" and "More
Tweaks!"

[[to account for the possible missing nday; any others submitted/revised on
nday 8?]]

Is there anything else I need to add? And is any of this controversial
enough for someone to object to? I suppose you could object to this if you
don't like the proposals and want to cast doubt on their status if they look
like they're passing, but I know none of you would try to subvert the
democratic process like that ;-)

--
Charles Schaefer