Jay Campbell on Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:43:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Edit consultation...

/* I'm not actually asking for a punishment, just that spamming be discouraged. I personally view the e-mail ehird sent as spam. I'm sure he holds a different opinion, and I respect that. I would just prefer it if spamming doesn't detract from anyone's enjoyment of the game. */

You know, I just sent it to the wrong address.

M P Darke = ehird attempting to convict the entire nomic of spamming.