Roger Hicks on Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:36:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Nomination

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 15:29, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 17 Dec 2008, at 19:58, Roger Hicks wrote:
>
>> This would likely be the end-goal of such automation, though it might
>> not be implemented in the first pass.
>
> This is how you killed nomicron.

It is also how I saved the Agoran economy.

NOTE: I had agreed to do something similar in Nomicron (create
automation) and then got rather busy and never got around to finishing
it (primarily because Nomicron was floundering in the first place).
While it is possible the same could occur here there is nothing
preventing the rest of the players from voting me out of office and
having someone else run it.

BobTHJ