Ed Murphy on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:08:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultations on the Pencil Sharpener

teucer wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ehird wrote:

>>> e did that right after gaining a boatload of money.
>> By what method?  We've established that the Laser Printer didn't work.
>
> Actually, we've established (or rather, comex established) the opposite.

The rules never actually say that Pondered answers are necessarily
correct, nor that they become correct.

I maintain that comex's answer is incorrect.  Re-read comex's answer
carefully; it reasonably addressed "I intend to X" vs. "I consent to X",
but did not address either of these vs. "I perform X".

I'm also relying on the gimpy web mail archive, so if one of them did
say "I perform X" and I missed it, then just point me to the message
in which they did so.