Jay Campbell on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:27:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Fwd: Proposal: Era 4 titles]

Agreed. Can we, however, find a way of putting them into the public display
(initials after player name, maybe? with a legend?) that doesn't take up so
much room? At some point in the past, the MoS display got pretty cluttered
by it given that there were so many columns for other stuff. The wiki markup
was even worse. Might not be a problem now that we have Min of Warfare
instead of having MoS track that stuff, though.

Now I have to consider changing my name to Super-Ghandi.