Elliott Hird on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:00:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Food for thought

On 14 Dec 2008, at 17:49, Jamie Dallaire wrote:

I nominate myself for the Ministries of Questions and of Fauna, with a
Wanted Reward of m50 for both.

I join the following informal PLEDGE, known as the "League for Sane Arms
Funding":
{
I pledge not to run for office with a Wanted Reward over m50.

I pledge not to vote for any candidate with a Wanted Reward over m50.
}

I implore ehird and others to join the LSAF.

I agree, but you have to explicitly accept your nom for the wanted reward.