Warrigal on Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:39:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ais523's Refresh Proposal

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't get this "Players can do this, but it violates the rules" deal. I
> mean, if the rules say you can't do it, doing it violates them, right? The
> way I read your rule changes is like this: "Players can do this, but they
> can't."

If the rules say you cannot do it, doing it is impossible. If the
rules say you shall not do it, doing it is punishable. (5E36,
"Judgment": "If the Consultation's subject is on the matter of whether
a Player has broken the Rules, and the Answer is Yes, then the Priest
may assign a Punishment of either a Fine, specifying an amount of a
Currency, or Jail, specifying a duration of ntime.")

--Warrigal