Justin Ahmann on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:40:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Era 5 Consultation 3

Or he could assign it to j, get an answer of "NO", reassign it randomly, get an answer of "YES", and give all of us Paradox trophies.

Codae

________________________________
From: Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 10:36:44 PM
Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Era 5 Consultation 3

I don't see why Oracularities were removed. This seems like a case for one,
since the rules aren't very clear.

Oh, and how are we to decide who gets assigned this Consultation? Maybe BP
could do a die roll and hope that j gets assigned it anyway! Or we could
submit about 10 consultations that say the same thing and ZOT the ones that
don't get rolled right. (Now there's a way to cheat the flawed system.)

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Question: Is Codae the validly-assigned Priest for Consultations 152 and
> 153?
>
> Reasoning: If Players can mess with each other's Ordained Properties, then
> j and I were the only Ordained Players.  As j was the Supplicant for the
> Consultations, I was thus seleted as Priest by Default.
>
> However, if we can't mess with each others', then the Oracle should have
> randomly selected a Priest from among myself and some other people whose
> Ordained Properties I possibly removed.
> }

-Tyler