Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:21:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Scratch that earlier ZOTTing

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> > I'd forgotten, but I can't ZOT Consultations that have been answered
> > already.
> >
> > I ZOT all Waiting Consultations which have not yet been Answered.
> >

> I did a dice roll with a subject of "Priest assignments" but I never
> gave those consultations a number via public forum, so I think they're
> all still Waiting (even though somebody (murphy?) answered a couple).
> Unless there's a pertinent issue that still needs resolving, you should
> hand-wave it all back to era 4.

Right... I seem to remember them not properly getting assigned. Thanks for
the note, will save me some work. Just need to go back and make sure they
never got off the ground.

I'll go through them one by one just to make sure none are still relevant
(in which case I'd just re-call it, since it was ZOTTed already earlier
today).

BP