Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:06:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ministries

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ohhh I remember. Proposal 515 destroyed the Ministries. This RP brought them
> back but iirc it did not reinstate the old ministers. Charles, I guess you
> need to grab law again.

Arguably p515 just caused most of the ministries to be defined
implicitly. The rules still said that there were a bunch of Ministries
with Ministers who had certain responsibilities, and there's not all
that much reason to think that the Players who were those Ministers
ceased to be them just because the rule that would allow them to
become them if they weren't disappeared.
--
Wooble