Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:45:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Tweaky Tweak

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 8:25 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I object to Taral's Tweak; remove the sexism and I won't.
>
> I challenge the public display of the Rules. It misses the Victory
> Condition list.
>
> I submit the following tweak:
> {
> /* It's not a big problem */
> Make every Player Unsquared.
> Remove the sentence "Initially, all Players are Resident in the
> Square (0,0)." from rule 5E48.
> Change the first sentence of the second paragrpah of rule 5E23 to:
> "Any Player may, as a Game Action, nominate a Player for a Ministry,
> causing the nominee becoming a Possible Candidate for that Ministry
> unless that Ministry has an Election in Voting". /* for now just self-
> nom */
>
> }

Do you intend to activate this tweak?

Also, I think that leaves new players who join after the Tweak with no
default Square to land on, and no default of being unsquared either, no?

BP