Tyler on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 01:04:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ministries

Good plan. Won't the old MoQ (J, right?) please either vacate the MoQ or
take it to keep the game state intact? Same with MoM if that hasn't already
been resolved. I'd like to submit a Consultation but I'm not sure it would
go through correctly.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I'm not so sure why some people are claiming that there are currently no
> ministers. Did the RP boot us out of our current ministries?
>
> There is no longer a Ministry of Time, so I'm out of there for sure.
>
> I vacate the Ministries of Society, Fauna, and Mad Science. [[this only
> works if I still held them]]
>
> I await further precisions with regard to vacant/non-vacant Ministries,
> signify my general agreement with Charles' suggestion concerning Ministry
> assignments, and point out that I'd quite like to see how the election
> mechanism for Ministries ends up working out.
>
> Billy Pilgrim

 -Tyler