Charles Schaefer on Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:50:44 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] MathNauts?

I was looking forward to this. If anyone still wants to play:
1. We could vote contracts back and play via contract (yes, I know, I keep
arguing for contracts)
2. We could vote subgames back (it was a shame they didn't get much use. I
agree with ehird's sentiment about lack of gameplay being a large factor in
the fourth-era collapse.)
3. We could try to do it on the Grid (I've read the Grid rule, but haven't
taken the time to fully comprehend it yet. The potential problem I see is
this: Players can only be bound to one set of Laws at a time. We couldn't
play MathNauts and, say, Werewolves at the same time.)

--
Charles Schaefer